Highschool

Next year I enter High school and I am really nervous because I will meet new people. The good thing is that I have a lot of family members there and friends that left last year. I will also get entering High school just like I entered Middle school with my best friend. I also have my brother there that is going to be a Junior when I enter as a Freshmen. I hope I meet new people that I get along with, and find my new group with my best friend. I wish my brother and I went to high school at different times because he will be looking at me and it will be really weird. Other than that, I’m really excited. A couple weeks ago I did not want to go to the high school I’m going to because I get along with more people and I have way more cousins there (the other high school). Therefore, I’m really excited and nervous overall.

6 Replies to “Highschool”

1. I hope u have a nice year i highschool

1. thank youu!

1. your welcome

2. thats nice

3. You should be really nervous about meeting new people because some of them could be psychos. You are going to be locked in a locker. I will pray for you child.

4. You are going to be put in a janitors closet. I hope I’ll be able to get you out.🤣